This wine is made from a muscat named grape variety. It has high sugar content. A serving of a 5-ounce (150 ml) Moscato wine can have a calorie count from 100 to 140 depending on the alcoholic content and sugar residue.
Whether you are serving a Moscato wine from different brands, different styles of the wine will typically have the following calorie count. For example:
- Pink Moscato generally has a higher calorie count than others.
- Moscato still wines will have 123 calories per serving.
- Moscato sparkling wine has 121 on average.
- Moscato red wine styles usually have about 138 calories per serving.
- A Barefoot pink Moscato has 137 calories per serving.
- Moscato dessert wine is a sweet dessert wine with about 107 calories per serving.